MSR Reactor 1.7L Stove System
The MSR Reactor is the most fuel-efficient all-conditions stove system. 1.7L System: All-around performer with the capacity to boil water and melt snow fast for two or more. A lightweight package that can boil water real fast on high altitudes and in windy conditions. This stove system is designed for soloist, alpinists or minimalists that go out on fast and light trips.
- Weight without gas canister: 500 gram
- Boils 1 liter of water in 3 minutes
- System includes: Reactor Pot and Stove, BPA-Free Strainer Lid, PackTowl Pot Protector, and folding/locking handle
* does not include fuel canister
Not only is the Reactor Stove System the fastest and most fuel efficient stove ever made, it’s the only one that delivers that level of performance in the cold and wind of the real world. Simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available. With MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters, which are sold separately)
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 1 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.50 kg|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister||Appx. 80 minutes|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister||22 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel||2.8 liters|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||3 minutes|
|Packed Size (Metric)||13 x 17.5 cm|