Burton Splitboard Crampon
A splitboarding necessity for critical traction on steep and icy skintracks. When the uphill going gets tough, the Burton Splitboard Crampons deliver secure bite on slick, steep skintracks, sketchy sidehills or glacial traverses. Easy to affix, they slide in sideways to the Burton Hitchhiker and Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 touring brackets without having to remove the bindings from the board. Sharp teeth provide forceful downward bite with or without climbing wires deployed. Regular and wide sizes matched to board waist widths.
- Compatible with the Burton Hitchhiker and Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 Baseplates
- Slide in and remove while skinning, without removing your bindings
- Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack
- Climbing wires push crampon teeth firmly into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions
- Regular size fits boards with a 26cm waist width or less [most boards]
- Wide size fits boards with a 26-28.5cm waist